If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, here are some tips for protecting your health and your case:
- Take pictures at the scene of the accident if you are able.
- Take pictures of your injuries or ask someone to do it for you.
- Call the police or file a police report.
- Seek medical attention right away. If you don’t see a doctor, the insurance company may try to claim that you aren’t as injured as you claim.
- Contact our firm for a complimentary consultation. All calls are free, friendly, and confidential.
- Don’t give a statement to any insurance company without first speaking with an attorney.
- Don’t settle your car accident injury case without speaking with a car accident attorney or you are almost certain to settle it for less than it is worth.
Have You Been Injured In A Nebraska Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a Nebraska car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 308.222.5625 to schedule a free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout the state of Nebraska including North Platte, Omaha and Lincoln.