Car accident attorneys only get paid when they recover money damages for their clients. If we don’t achieve a recovery for your case, you don’t pay.
5 Reasons to Hire a Lawyer
- According to a study by the Insurance Research Council, accident victims who hire an attorney recover significantly higher damages, even after paying their attorneys.
- If you aren’t a car accident attorney, you don’t know how to place a monetary value on your case.
- Insurance companies have a team of highly trained representatives and attorneys working on their behalf. You should not go up against them without a highly skilled legal team of your own.
- We are not going after the personal assets of the at-fault driver who injured you. Instead, we are collecting damages from insurance companies.
- Hiring a car accident attorney shows the insurance company that you mean business, and it often speeds up your case.
10 Reasons to Choose Beck & Beck
- Because we focus exclusively on auto accident law, we can draw upon our in-depth knowledge and experience to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
- When you hire us, your car accident case will be handled by one of our partners—not a paralegal.
- As a family firm with family values, client service is paramount to us at Beck & Beck. We truly care about our clients and pride ourselves on providing personal attention to each and every one.
- We can help our clients get a loan if they are struggling to pay their bills after an accident injury.
- We always work to put money in your pocket, and we are very experienced in negotiating reductions in hospital bills.
- We are honest and open with our clients and provide them with frequent case updates.
- We have a network of skilled doctors who will treat you even if you don’t have health insurance.
- When you hire us, we will handle everything from A-Z so you can focus on healing and taking care of your family.
- We are available 24 hours a day, every day, and we return our clients’ calls promptly.
- Our goal is to maximize your claim in the shortest amount of time possible so you can move on with your life.
Have You Been Injured In A Nebraska Car Accident?
If you've been injured in a Nebraska car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 308.222.5625 to schedule a free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout the state of Nebraska including North Platte, Omaha and Lincoln.