Yes. In addition to compensation for your medical bills and pain and suffering, we will get the insurance company to reimburse you for the wages you lost when you were injured and unable to work after your accident. This is called a wage loss claim.

Have You Been Injured In A Nebraska Car Accident?

If you've been injured in a Nebraska car accident you should speak with an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us online or call our office directly at 308.222.5625 to schedule a free consultation. We help car accident victims throughout the state of Nebraska including North Platte, Omaha and Lincoln.

Paul Beck
Helping car accident victims and personal injury clients throughout the state of Nebraska.